COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
At Super Auto Sales, there is no higher priority than the safety and well-being of our customers and employees.
As concerns about the spread of COVID-19 (the coronavirus) increase, we want to share some of the additional steps we have taken both to prevent the potential spread of the virus, and to ensure the ongoing, safe car buying services for our customers. we Encourage Our employees and Customers to… Practice good hygiene
- Use Scheduled Appointments for meetings as much as possible
- Stop handshaking – use other non-contact methods of greeting
- Clean hands at the door and schedule regular hand washing reminders
- Create habits and reminders to avoid touching their faces and cover coughs and sneezes
- Disinfect surfaces like Cars in Display Area, Doorknobs, Tables, Desks, and Handrails regularly
- When not possible, we will hold meetings in open, well-ventilated space
- Consider adjusting or postponing large meetings or gatherings
- Encourage Employees and Customers to Stay home if They are feeling sick or They have a sick family member in their home.
We are all in this epidemic together. With all of us doing our part to disinfect it, we should be able to beat it with a positive outcome. We wish you and your loved ones a good health.